Master Bedroom Vastu
Master Bedroom Vastu is gaining prominence day by day as more families experience sleeping difficulties or disturbance in sleeping patterns. Clients approach us citing differences between partners and problems between family members. Master bedroom as per vastu might not be a remedy for all these issues, but this is more of a compliance requirement than an optional luxury. In this blog, we shall discuss on master bedroom direction as per vastu, vastu colors for your main bedroom and various other vital aspects of your main bedroom. Please go through the topic of Vastu for house and Vastu for flat to understand more about home vastu. This blog is only about Vastu for your main bedroom. You can understand more about our Vastu Consultant and Online Consultation Options in the relevant sections of our website.
- Are you having sleeping difficulties?
- Is there too much friction between you and your spouse?
- Are you facing unwanted troubles with the family members?
- Do you feel your sleeping pattern disturbed?
- Do you lack peace and tranquillity in your bedroom?
Master bedroom vastu can be one reason for these issues. Vastu experts at Vedicology give prime importance to the bedroom as it is the space for solitude, rejuvenation and total comfort. It’s a place away from the busy external world. We spend one-third of our lives in the bedroom and hence the main bedroom position as per vastu is of extreme significance. Nearly eight hours we spend in the bedroom so negative and positive energies of the room impacts us in every manner. A bedroom requires careful preparation. It’s a room where people dream and dreams can come true.
Main Bedroom As Per Vastu – Chakra Significance
As you all are aware, five elements make our universe. These are Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Space and Ether. Subtle energies in our body are also made up of these elements, and we relate to these elements through our five-sensory perception. Seven chakras or energy centres in the human body are imbibing the same components.
Bedroom Direction As Per Vastu – Earth Element And Corresponding Direction
Master bedroom direction as per vastu is easy to understand. The root chakra or Mooladhara chakra of a human being is the chakra of existence on planet earth. This energy centre denotes our connection to mother earth, provides stability and gives us the necessary grounding. The governing element of the root chakra is Earth. Governing direction is South and South West. Master bedroom vastu rests on this principle.
Earth element takes care of our stability and security. This gives us the feeling of being protected, the belief that we belong here and that we are in sync with mother earth. Since Earth is the heaviest among all the elements, South and South-West must be kept heavy for our overall well being. Hence the best place for the master bedroom as per vastu is the south-west corner of your home.
Bedroom Position As Per Vastu
Best place for the master bedroom as per vastu is the south-west corner of your home, and this position represents mother earth.
Master bedroom vastu explains that Earth Element, South and South-West directions have to be an essential part of your overall Vastu alignment. The absence of earth element makes you imbalanced and insecure. This creates impatience and undue anxieties. The effects of imbalance depend on the sensitivity quotient of each individual, and each one of them reacts differently.
Bedroom Size As Per Vastu
According to Vaastu for Homes, the Master bedroom should be larger than other rooms of the home. The exact master bedroom size as per vastu varies depending on the dimensions of your overall home plan.
Master bedroom vastu explains that In case the home is multi-storeyed, then your main bedroom must be on the upper floor at the South-West corner. The main bedroom of the house should be in the South-West corner, and head of the family should occupy this bedroom. Bedrooms in the North and East are for kids.
Position, of the bedrooms, the main sleeping area, other than the stipulated directions, can lead to anxiety, depression and other health-related issues. The financial well-being of the family, too, can be affected.
Vastu Colors For Your Bedroom
Colors for the master bedroom as per vastu should be in sync with mother earth. Use earthy colour tones. Green, Orange, Blue, Yellow, Purple, Pink or shades of light red. Ideally, these colours should represent warmth and love. Choose colours that deepen your bond with your partner. Master bedroom vastu recommends the use of earth-based colours that signify warmth, love, fondness, tenderness, warmth and intimacy.
Master Bedroom Vastu – Decoration on Walls
Place pleasant paintings and pictures, as well as flowers that signify an intense feeling of deep affection. The dominant theme should be love, attachment, adoration, intimacy and devotion to your spouse. Master bedroom vastu suggests placement of art, paintings and sculptures that signify intense love for your partner. There are great interior design ideas for your main bedroom which you can easily access over the net.
Sleeping Direction As Per Main Bedroom Vastu
While sleeping, one needs to note that the head should not be on the north side due to the electromagnetic waves. To avoid anxieties and enhance health Southside is preferred. Master bedroom vastu suggests placing head towards East gives psychological stability, great ideas, advancement in understanding.
Certain tridosha disturbances on Vata, pitta and Kapha can also take place with the incorrect placement of the head and sleeping position.
Master Bedroom As Per Vastu – Do’s And Don’t’s
- Avoid beams above the bed, as it can lead to health issues.
- Main bedroom vastu recommends usage of square and rectangular bedrooms for the main bedroom.
- If the main bedroom is towards South-West direction, floor level can be higher in contrast to other rooms.
- Photographs of gods or goddesses in the bedroom are avoidable.
- It is preferable not to have any safe or lockers in the bedroom. Still, if it is so, it needs to be kept in the south opening towards the north, which is the Kubera corner or the lord of wealth.
- Ideally, the mattress utilized on a double bed needs to be one. Couples should share the same bed, sheets and bedding. Sharing strengthens the connection and bonding.
- Bedsheets and pillow covers absorb all of the negativity that occurs when we sleep. Hence take care to change these often.
- Ideally prevent keeping a television in the bedroom since it emits electromagnetic radiation that’s harmful to all of us. However, even if you would like to keep one South-East corner of the bedroom is preferable. Master bedroom vastu suggests avoiding any equipment that disturbs the natural tendency to relax.
- Based on Vastu – plants, fish aquariums, fountains or other life forms shouldn’t be put in the bedroom. As water is an unstable part, it might lead to uncertainty in life.
- The bedroom should be clutter-free and dirt free to avoid any form of negativity and disturbance.
Vastu experts and specialists at Vedicology can spend ample time in discussion on this subject for the benefits of your family. Early to bed and early to rise makes you healthy, wealthy and wise. Our experts on Vastu can have a general chat with you on this.
Important Vastu Articles For You by Our Senior Consultants
Click Here to Read Through Vedicology Team Profile
Our Client Ratings and Recognitions
Vedicology ranks as the “Best Astrologer in Chennai” and “Top 10 Astrologers in India” for 3 years in a row now. Our numerology services rank among the best in the world. Vedicology India ranks as the “Best Numerologist in Chennai” and “Top 5 Numerologist in India” since 2017. We have one of the best rankings in India for our vastu consultation services.
Vedicology has been ranked as the “Best Vastu Consultant” in Chennai and “Top 10 Vastu Consultant” in India based on customer feedback across the world. “Three Best Rated”, one of the most reputed rating agency ( for online services) has rated us as the “three” best astrologer in Chennai, best numerologist in Chennai and best Vastu Consultant in Chennai. We rank as the “best three” for 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.